Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Personal Free Movie Screening Experience

Hi Everyone, As a new resident of Los Angeles, it has taken me some time to realize the perks of living minutes from Hollywood. But, boy am I glad that I have discovered them.

What am I talking about?


Well, right now, we are looking past the smog, traffic and fast pace of the city to focus on "Free Movie Screenings."

My husband and I experienced our first Free
Movie Preview May 30th at The Landmark Theatre on Pico St. in Los Angeles, CA. We saw Pineapple Express, starring Seth Rogan and James Franco through Onset Productions. Not only did we receive free popcorn and a free soda, but we sat in THE nicest theatre
we have ever been to (ooooh, the seats were soooo comfortable!)
ANOTHER PLUS? We got to meet Seth Rogan and James Franco - ok, not really, but we did get to see them in person!! And watch an up close Q&A from the audience. When we left we got a free 512mb disc drive thing that says Pineapple Express on it.


Ultimately, we experienced the thrill & excitement of feeling special and involved in the movie process while watching a movie for FREE!

My husband and I REALLY enjoy going to the movies, but couldn't afford to before. Since this experience.................I have been scouring Craigslist and different websites for advanced movie screenings.

If you live in the LOS ANGELES AREA, consider subscribing to LA Free Movie Screenings blog via RSS Feed or e-mail.

Other websites you can check out include:

www.filmmetro.com

www.campuscircle.com

www.ew.com/ew/static/freescreening/

www.volition.com

Good luck in ALL your advanced movie screening endeavors!!